Monday 14 March 2016

Useful Products You Must Try in 2016

Helmet Concussion Sensor

We all want to prevent concussions, especially as recent research is showing an even greater link between concussions and neurological issues later in life. This is particularly important in sports like football and hockey, and that’s where a product like Shockbox comes in handy.


Shockbox is a sensor that attaches to protective helmets and uses accelerometers to measure the effect of a head impact. This information is sent to the smartphone of a parent or a coach via Bluetooth, which allows them to make critical decisions like whether they should be taken off the field.
Available on both Android and iOS, this sensor-and-app combination also allows for the recording of symptoms after collisions in order to track the player’s overall health.

Unknown

Author & Editor

I am an allround web developer. I am a senior programmer with good knowledge of front-end techniques. I love structure and order and I also stand for quality. I love spending time on fixing little details and optimizing web apps. Also I like working in a team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top