Wednesday 9 March 2016

About

ALLTECHBUZZBD is a Public Forum and Community based on Tips-tricks, Tech, IT, Web Development, Coding, Programming and Free Internet Tricks including many Useful online Tools and Services. People can read forum posts without registration. After registering users can create a user profile, add other users as friends, send text messages, post on forum and receive notifications when someone Like, Comment or Quote their Forum Post. We are using responsive design to make our website adapt to any screen device, we are using: Mobile and Desktop version of our website. This makes our website much easier to navigate and load faster to mobile users.

Tricktune

Author & Editor

I am an allround web developer. I am a senior programmer with good knowledge of front-end techniques. I love structure and order and I also stand for quality. I love spending time on fixing little details and optimizing web apps. Also I like working in a team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top