Wednesday 16 March 2016

How To Receive iOS Notifications On Your Mac

When you're on a busy schedule, constantly getting your phone out to check notifications can be a huge pain. Notifyr is an app which will save you that problem by giving you the ability to receive iOS notifications on your Mac. Keep your phone in your pocket and still know what's going on.
To get Notifyr working you'll need to download both the iOS and Mac apps. They connect through Bluetooth Low Energy, so you can keep using Notifyr all day without it draining your battery.

Unknown

Author & Editor

I am an allround web developer. I am a senior programmer with good knowledge of front-end techniques. I love structure and order and I also stand for quality. I love spending time on fixing little details and optimizing web apps. Also I like working in a team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top