Tuesday 22 March 2016

How To Remove Number From Truecaller

How To Remove Number From Truecaller. ?

Step 1. Open your Web browser and type the following URL without Quotes and press Enter.
HTTP://WWW.TRUECALLER.COM/UNLIST
Step 2. Now you see the Truecaller Unlist Phone Number Webpage. Scroll the page down.
true caller unlisted mobile phone number
Step 3. In this Page you have to select some options like reason, verification captcha and verification code and enter your Phone Number etc.
Step 4. After filling the form you have to click on the blue unlist Button After that your number is successfully removed from Truecaller database.
true caller unlisted mobile phone number removed
Note:- Before Removing your number You have to deactivate your Truecaller account so that Truecaller verify that your the actual owner the number.
I hope you like this method and successfully removed number from Truecaller app. Don’t forget to share it with others.

Unknown

Author & Editor

I am an allround web developer. I am a senior programmer with good knowledge of front-end techniques. I love structure and order and I also stand for quality. I love spending time on fixing little details and optimizing web apps. Also I like working in a team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top