Wednesday 16 March 2016

How to take best photos on iPhone

Apple’s iPhone is an incredibly popular smartphone—in fact, the odds are decent that you’re reading this story on one right now. But beyond using it as a telephone or a portable Internet device, it’s also a extremely well-loved camera. According to Flickr, around one-third of all images uploaded to its site in 2015 came from an iPhone. And of the 20 top cameras used with the service in last year, eight of them were a version of the Apple handheld.
While it’s easy to use with a selfie mode and point-and-click capabilities, the iPhone’s camera also can be complex, yielding rich color and great detail. To get the best shots, you need to know how to use it right. See this video.

Unknown

Author & Editor

I am an allround web developer. I am a senior programmer with good knowledge of front-end techniques. I love structure and order and I also stand for quality. I love spending time on fixing little details and optimizing web apps. Also I like working in a team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top