Wednesday 9 March 2016

Quadmovr Is An Awesome Supercharged Drone

Drones - or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV's) - are probably the most advanced equipment in the field of robotics. The tech that runs them has suddenly come on leaps and bounds, and so the excitement and the popularity behind them has increased dramatically.
The Quadmovr, although it is a drone, it really is something else. It has four copter blades on each corner like a normal drone. But the French designer has tweaked the motors so much that when it flies, it's really quite something.

Tricktune

Author & Editor

I am an allround web developer. I am a senior programmer with good knowledge of front-end techniques. I love structure and order and I also stand for quality. I love spending time on fixing little details and optimizing web apps. Also I like working in a team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top