Friday 4 March 2016

Mark Zuckerberg Says Everything About Our Future

The photo below looks like some sort of concept art from a futuristic dystopian sci-fi/horror film. The Verge described it as: 
"A billionaire superman with a rictus grin, striding straight past human drones, tethered to machines and blinded to reality by blinking plastic masks. Golden light shines down on the man as he strides past his subjects, cast in gloom, toward a stage where he will accept their adulation. Later that night, he will pore across his vast network and read their praise, heaped upon him in superlatives, as he drives what remains of humanity forward to his singular vision."
Maybe it's not quite as scary as that, but it does give a glimpse of how some people, maybe even Mr Zuckerberg himself, are viewing our future. What do you make of it?

Tricktune

Author & Editor

I am an allround web developer. I am a senior programmer with good knowledge of front-end techniques. I love structure and order and I also stand for quality. I love spending time on fixing little details and optimizing web apps. Also I like working in a team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top