Friday 4 March 2016

These Leather Headphones by 'Normal' Are Unbelievably Stylish

Headphones aren't known for being particularly good-looking, the majority of companies focus on function rather than form. But what if you can have both?
Normal are an audio company that have produced a pair of headphones called The Suit, appropriately named because they wouldn't look out of place on your head when your suited up on your commute to work.
Made with premium hand-stitched Napa leather and precision-machined metal, these wireless headphones are stylish as hell. Check out some photos below and preorder here.

Tricktune

Author & Editor

I am an allround web developer. I am a senior programmer with good knowledge of front-end techniques. I love structure and order and I also stand for quality. I love spending time on fixing little details and optimizing web apps. Also I like working in a team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top